nopCommerce 3.40 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 yıl önce
A team collaboration and a committed community have delivered another IT gem!
Congrats to Andrei and all of the collaborators that have made this excellent and unique product even better
9 yıl önce
Nice job Andrei and nopCommerce team!
9 yıl önce
Congratulations guys, you guys are the best.
9 yıl önce
Great improvements in performance. Thank you!
9 yıl önce
Which changeset marks the official release for 3.40?
9 yıl önce
boblewis wrote:
Which changeset marks the official release for 3.40?

9ddd7676593c
9 yıl önce
Good job!  Thanks for putting in all the hard work to make Nopcommerce such an amazing platform.
9 yıl önce
Several days ago we released nopCommerce 3.40. It has an issue when you have forums and profile viewing enabled. That's why today we have released a new version with the fix. So if you downloaded nopCommerce 3.4  before July 22nd, then download the latest version again here (its version is still 3.40). Or you can manually apply the fix:

Please see changeset a5d0fb325359

or simply replace your existing \Views\Profile\Info.cshtml file with the following new one - http://downloads.nopcommerce.com/Info.340fix.rar (unpack first)

Thanks a lot to nop-templates for reporting
9 yıl önce
I've just upgraded a 3.3 store in less than half an hour with only minor work, it has custom plugins and customizations. Awesome job, big thanks to the nopCommerce Team, this update has made me very happy - the store I upgraded has 4000 products and 400 categories with ACL filtering turned on - everything comes up really fast and memory consumption is a quarter of what it was.
9 yıl önce
Nice job Andrei and nopCommerce team!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.