Billing Address same as Shipping Address

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 yıl önce
why the user enter his address twice? just one address for Billing and Shipping.
15 yıl önce
Beause some counties don't allow shipping but allow billing.
15 yıl önce
How can I let the user use just one address? I want to minimize the steps that the user do.
15 yıl önce
I needs some customization. See "AddressManager" and "Address" classes, "BillingAddresses" and "ShippingAddresses" properties of Customer class.
15 yıl önce
a good option is to add a check box that say use same as address or somthing like this , and if its checked it will use the same address supplied by the user
15 yıl önce
ZeroDev wrote:
a good option is to add a check box that say use same as address or somthing like this , and if its checked it will use the same address supplied by the user

yes, it's a very good option... WHO will do it?
15 yıl önce
It's not always possible. Because some countries can be set as shipping allowed but not billing allowed.
15 yıl önce
it can be done you would need to check if the billing address can be a shipping address and if so then display the check box. if not disable the check box.
12 yıl önce
Found the solution here

http://jugaadtech.in/13/skip-steps-in-checkout-in-nopcommerce

It may help somebody ;-)
12 yıl önce
Hi Team,

I am Amit Shah.

I have started using nopCommerce  from last couple of months. Planning to put my online store live in few days in India.

I am also looking out for some solution where i can put a checkbox in the billing address section while check out saying "Use same address as shipping address" to skip one step. I personally feels that less number of steps while checkout gives more comfort to users and also user experience is much better.

Please help me out with the solution or guide me what do i need to modify in the source code?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.