Product Details page throws an error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 yıl önce
I went ahead and upgraded to version 1.5 and replaced all my file system files with the 1.5 files, my CSS needs work so I went ahead and went with the default theme, and everything works except when I click on a product details page, I get an error and the log shows the following:
System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Only one instance of a ScriptManager can be added to the page. at System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.OnInit(EventArgs e) at AjaxControlToolkit.ToolkitScriptManager.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) at System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.ProductPage.CreateChildControlsTree() in C:\Users\admin\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\nopCommerce_1.50\NopCommerceStore\Product.aspx.cs:line 52 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.ProductPage.OnInit(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\admin\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\nopCommerce_1.50\NopCommerceStore\Product.aspx.cs:line 59 at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.product_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\4bfbf247\f449f37a\App_Web_7wqtujqi.8.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
14 yıl önce
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=3531
14 yıl önce
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:

Thanks Andrei, but where do I add:

<ajaxToolkit:ToolkitScriptManager runat="Server" EnableScriptGlobalization="true"
    EnableScriptLocalization="true" ID="sm1" ScriptMode="Release" CompositeScript-ScriptMode="Release" />

In web.config? Just pasting it throws: "ajaxToolkit" undefined.??
14 yıl önce
Nevermind got it! I needed to update and replace my modified MasterPage files.

Thanks for the help guys!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.