I Want to create a Market place for Artists

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 yıl önce
Hello Everyone,

I am new to nopCommerce and I want to create a online market place where there could two types of registration i.e. for the normal customer and for the artists. NopCommerce by default provide the customer registration page. However, I want to add a link on top for artist registration as well; Artists can  register, login to the system, upload their products and view the number of purchases made by customers for their products.

Further more I have create a customer T-shirt designer using Fabric.js but I don't know how can I add it to the product purchase pipeline.

I would really appreciate If someone can advice me on the mentioned above.

Thanks
8 yıl önce
sedasim58 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am new to nopCommerce and I want to create a online market place where there could two types of registration i.e. for the normal customer and for the artists. NopCommerce by default provide the customer registration page. However, I want to add a link on top for artist registration as well; Artists can  register, login to the system, upload their products and view the number of purchases made by customers for their products.

Further more I have create a customer T-shirt designer using Fabric.js but I don't know how can I add it to the product purchase pipeline.

I would really appreciate If someone can advice me on the mentioned above.

Thanks

nopCommerce supports multi-vendors and vendors can login, upload/manage their products and orders. However, its the basic one. Depending on your exact use case and business model, you may need to modify few things here.
8 yıl önce
Hi there,

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted.

I can complete you're requirement.

Revert me back for further queries I will be happy to assist you.

Look forward for your kind attention and hope to establish long term working relationship.

Email: - [email protected]

Best Regards,
Robert

+16195734067
8 yıl önce
you need to setup the multiple vendor based system who can add product for sell on the store.

for registration you need to create seperate registration page from where vendor will be register to open the shop to sell there products.

May be in future you need to add extra funtionality as well like give the feedback & rating to vendor and many more things can be enhanced in multiple vendor.

Feel free to contact me if you need any help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.