Admin users

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 yıl önce
I am setting up a nopCommerce site for a client but I don't want the store owner to be able to change settings etc, only view products/orders/customers etc in the admin.

Basically what I need is for him to be not a full administrator, but can login to edit orders/products etc

What is the best way to do this please?
14 yıl önce
Look at ACL. Admin area > configuration > access control list. 'Manage catalog' action
14 yıl önce
ah, cool. Thanks!
14 yıl önce
I have set the ACL as you mentioned but when I login as the new user, the admin link it not visible.

How does this use get to the catalogue maintenance etc?
14 yıl önce
did you got to admin  --> manage customers --> view your new customer -->     click   'customer roles' tab

and attach the new role to them  ( tick the appropriate checkbox then save )  ?

notice also, if they have ACL access to manage customers, they can select their own profile and give it full access privileges   :(
14 yıl önce
Yes, I've set them to the "Staff" option and set that group to be able to manage the catalog, orders etc.

When I login with the new user details, they are logged in but the Administration link in the top right does not show
14 yıl önce
I also want the same functionality.
I also can't See the admin link to perform some changes..
Kindly help us to find the solution
Any help will be appreciable

Thanks
14 yıl önce
bpsintl wrote:
...but the Administration link in the top right does not show

Go to customer detail page (admin area) and ensure that 'IsAdmin' is checked
14 yıl önce
Ahhh, thank you!
14 yıl önce
Thanks for the replay .. But the problem is still same.
by allocating IsAdmin right to a new created customer,  He becomes a Global Administrator .. which basically we don't want .. we want a administrator who has customize rights(limited rights).

So please suggest what to do to solve this.

thanks
waiting for your response
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.