nopCommerce 3.80 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 yıl önce
nop4you wrote:
Andrei, it would be good, if more widget zones will be set on admin panel (administration pages, like order, catalog, etc). Very ofen some extra customization is required, and ready widget zone will not require modification at code on customer files.

Thanks for suggestion! Please find this work item here
8 yıl önce
Hi Andrei,

Is only suggestion but would be greate if the administrator could show/hide some tabs on the product page (in the panel administration) by settings. So the tabs not used can be off (hide).

Regards
Krzysztof
8 yıl önce
Hi Andrei,

It's only suggestion too, but I think it would be helpful if you will add to main menu of admin panel tab "Quick access" or "Fast access" whatever, inside basic links for example Add product, category, manufacturer. If go further, maybe add button to add current page to this tab?

Best regards,
Patryk
8 yıl önce
Easier way to import product option for vendors. Also if it is possible import option with attributes. This would be great for dropshipping companies and make everything easier.
8 yıl önce
dianoche wrote:
Easier way to import product option for vendors. Also if it is possible import option with attributes. This would be great for dropshipping companies and make everything easier.

Thanks a lot! Please find these work items here and here
8 yıl önce
Update CYBERSOURCE PAYMENT MODULE (HOSTED SOLUTION) pluging. This plugin become legacy according to this documentation.
This documentation also help you to update plugin.
I also updated the plugin according to their new documentation. If that code helps you, please tell me. I will be happy to help you.
8 yıl önce
anik1991 wrote:
Update CYBERSOURCE PAYMENT MODULE (HOSTED SOLUTION) pluging. This plugin become legacy according to this documentation.
This documentation also help you to update plugin.
I also updated the plugin according to their new documentation. If that code helps you, please tell me. I will be happy to help you.

Thanks. Replied here
8 yıl önce
Hi Andrei,

We are working on new design of message templates and we meet little issue. When we paste code of template TinyMCE automatically remove all tags from <html> to </head>. We have made some researches and the reason is in file CreateAndUpdate. Editor in "Message Templates" use file from Campaign Creator.

It's only our suggestion to add this line of code in file \Administration\Views\Message Templates\CreateAndUpdate.cshtml:

@{
ViewData["nop.RichEditor.EnableFullPage"] = true;
}

In the case of creating message templates sometimes it's important to add <style> tag in the <head> section. EnableFullPage settings repair this issue.

Best regards,
Patryk
8 yıl önce
nop4you wrote:
Hi Andrei,

We are working on new design of message templates and we meet little issue. When we paste code of template TinyMCE automatically remove all tags from <html> to </head>. We have made some researches and the reason is in file CreateAndUpdate. Editor in "Message Templates" use file from Campaign Creator.

It's only our suggestion to add this line of code in file \Administration\Views\Message Templates\CreateAndUpdate.cshtml:

@{
ViewData["nop.RichEditor.EnableFullPage"] = true;
}

In the case of creating message templates sometimes it's important to add <style> tag in the <head> section. EnableFullPage settings repair this issue.

Best regards,
Patryk

Hi Patryk,

Thanks. This is known issue. Please find the work item here. It also describes why your suggested solution cannot be used
8 yıl önce
Hi again Andrei,

Another one suggestion. maybe you can add it in new version of Nop. We added four new tokens in message templates. Facebook.URL, Twitter.URL, Youtube.URL and GooglePlus.URL. In our case it was helpful with creating new message templates with social media links.

Best regards,
Patryk
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.