On every click on page first ask to login

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 yıl önce
Hello All,

I have a problem in my NopCommerce site. When I open the site it first opens the login page with url:

abc.in/login?ReturnUrl=%2f   instead home page.

not only on home page click but on all click on home page including header and footer  it opens the login page with return url of which we click.

what the issue is this?

and When I login from administrator then only open proper pages. and for register or guest not.

I also have add the machine key in web.config but it also doesn't work.

So what should be the solution?

Thanks to All.
8 yıl önce
arjun.nyusoft wrote:
Hello All,

I have a problem in my NopCommerce site. When I open the site it first opens the login page with url:

abc.in/login?ReturnUrl=%2f   instead home page.

not only on home page click but on all click on home page including header and footer  it opens the login page with return url of which we click.

what the issue is this?

and When I login from administrator then only open proper pages. and for register or guest not.

I also have add the machine key in web.config but it also doesn't work.

So what should be the solution?

Thanks to All.

You may disable===> In admin>configuration>access control list (ACL) disable "Public store. Allow navigation" for Guests or register .... make sure enable these.
8 yıl önce
Great,
I found the solution and tick the check box in " configuration >> access control list",  for guest and registered for last four options.

Sorry for such a silly question but will help to new in NopCommerce.

Thanks
8 yıl önce
Thanks sohel its working now.
6 yıl önce
Even I login with admin credentials its redirect to login page.. what might be the issue/? how to resolve it
6 yıl önce
Rammi44 wrote:
Even I login with admin credentials its redirect to login page.. what might be the issue/? how to resolve it

Check allow for Access of Admin Area in ACL
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.