www.cargear.com

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
Hi Everyone,
We just launched www.cargear.com running NOP 1.4, please have a look and let me know what you think!

All comments and criticisms appreciated.

-Jerry
13 yıl önce
fantanstic, I like the design very much.
13 yıl önce
can you please tell me which company did this?
13 yıl önce
Hi Larrylan,
thanks for the complement. We did the design ourselves, the whole project was done inhouse.

Glad you like it.

-Jerry
13 yıl önce
Very nice, I really like it!!! Congratulations...
13 yıl önce
Thanks David.
13 yıl önce
website looks great, I like it very much
Congratulations on the launch of your website
13 yıl önce
I think your site is awesome. I'm new to nopcommerce. I am working on a powersports site, I would like to know if you wouldn't mind revealing? How you did the lookup by Make and Model?

Again nicely done!!!
13 yıl önce
@abcd_12345  - Thank you.

@thadry  - Thank you.  The Year-Make-Model (ymm), was completely custom.  We have a separate table to store the vehicle's ymm, and then a separate table to map ymm to the product variant id....similar to the implementation of product/category mapping.  Essentially the code is very similar to how the product/category relationship is implemented in NOP.

hope this helps.
13 yıl önce
I still wonder if one like your wonderful looking site can be made by just changing theme or by changing theme beside web pages such as master or asp.net pages?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.