The /m/ url?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 yıl önce
Hi,
I have a weird problem with an /m/ URL that is for me unknown on the site, but it's active and it creates huge amount of dead links that got indexed as 404 errors.

When I load the site with /m/, the front page is there and all the links from the start page get /m/ prefix, but they are all dead links.

Is /m/ something that comes out of nopCommerce for some reason? I may have missed something, but if it does, how can I kill it? I want it dead. Permanently.
7 yıl önce
nopCommerce does not have /m/ kind of url in any area. None of its route Url contains "m/" as Url.
Please check following conditions:

1. Have you customized your source code?
2. Have you added any topic with this name?
3. Have you added any products with this name? Which you deleted after?
7 yıl önce
It turns out to be a weird bug or a really strange behaviour. Moving to Bugs forum...

You can actually add any two characters to root URL and it will load the first page.
Anything really, like mysite.com/12/ or mysite.com/a/

Is it something related to language strings in the URL?

Whatever it is, it shouldn't behave that way.
7 yıl önce
It's weird, I've tested some other sites that use language strings in the url, and none of them behaves that way. They all return 404 page.

I get IIS Server error page when I click on those dead links, not a nopCommerce 404 page. Is it weird?

I'd be happy even for a wild guess about what's causing this weirdness.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.