nopCommerce 3.80 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 yıl önce
Hello!

I have a note about "Better "in-store pickup" support. Allow a store owner to configure (and a customer to choose) pickup locations." feature.

It would be great if you'll allow to show some kind of widget in order to show all locations on the map... It could be build-it feature or NopCommerce could allow users to show custom widgets with a map on it. Imagine that a shop has own warehouse PLUS it has a contract with some delivery service, like this: so web-site should allow user to choose an object on the map but not just in a list. Also I know that delivery services allows to embed own javascript showing a map with all delivery points and it would be good to allow NopCommerce to show a widget...

thanks!

UPDATE - image: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Packstation,_Deutsche_Post_-_DHL,_Bremen_University._-_Flickr_-_sludgegulper.jpg
7 yıl önce
Absolutely Amazing! Keep up the fantastic work!
7 yıl önce
Excellent work. Are there any plans for the next release or two to update using ASP.NET Core? and use Entity framework core?

I took over a heavily customized version of nopCommerce implementation that I want to completely rewrite to allow me to update versions in the future but was going to wait to hear what your plans were in the future for ASP.NET Core since it is such a different way to go.
7 yıl önce
Congrats Team, for putting this huge effort for improving our beloved nopcommerce. I am going to test it for you guys and let you know my feedback.
Just downloaded it and going to publish in few minutes.
7 yıl önce
Congratulations to nopCommerce team. Keep up the fantastic work!
7 yıl önce
Great work NOP! The admin area looks awesome. The responsiveness is amazing and I can't wait for the official release!
7 yıl önce
MrR wrote:
Could we maybe get a demo site of the beta up and running?

Maybe I have time on weekend and I'll set it up on my Azure Academic Subscription, it is interesting for students to see a real commerce aplication working...
7 yıl önce
OMG! There goes my vacation. Let's see what the impact is on our plugins.

Great job! Installing now....
7 yıl önce
Congratulations to the Nop Team!!!
¿Will there be a Demo at this stage?
7 yıl önce
Congratulations NopCommerce for releasing 3.80 BETA. Responsive Admin Panel is very good change. Multiple Discounts implementation is awesome.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.