Converting NopCommerce1.50 Stored Procedures to MySql

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 yıl önce
I have almost successfully converted NopCommerce 1.50 Database Stored Procedures to MySql using MySqlWays.

I have a few discrepencies in the convert, the main problem is the Nop_ProductLoadAllPaged Procedure on this line:

SELECT CAST(v_FilteredSpecs AS SIGNED INTEGER) FROM NOP_splitstring_to_table(v_FilteredSpecs,',');

Ive tried all I can, and I think that SqlWays has not converted this line correctly to MySql from MSSQL, it is not allowing this bit (v_FilteredSpecs,',') to be sent to NOP_splitstring_to_table.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Paul.
14 yıl önce
Hi,

I'm not an "My SQL" expert but will suppose there are no "functions" or something like that, and as you can see the NOP_splitstring_to_table is a function. Maybe you can try to define it as a SP. Also try to look in the Internet, I have seen the same project somewhere.
14 yıl önce
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but the split string function I have managed to upload onto my database as a function, as MySql does allow for Functions. The problem is the Nop_ProductLoadAllPaged stored procedure which is erroring out when I execute it on the database, the error is:

--------------------------
Script line: 4  You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(v_FilteredSpecs,',');

SELECT COUNT(1) INTO v_SpecAttributesCount FROM Fil' at line 67
--------------------------

It is these lines that are causing it:

CALL NOP_splitstring_to_table(v_FilteredSpecs,',');

INSERT INTO FilteredSpecs(SpecificationAttributeOptionID)

/* THIS LINE BELOW IS CAUSING THE ERROR: (v_FilteredSpecs,',') */
   SELECT CAST(v_FilteredSpecs AS SIGNED INTEGER) FROM NOP_splitstring_to_table(v_FilteredSpecs,',');

Thanks again
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.