Nopcommerce Plugin Development

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 yıl önce
Already we have an asp.net mvc application.now that files running like website.but we need to use this files in NopCommerce plugin.

We have to use this file like plugin for NopCommerce

How to change this application file into plugin to using anywhere of the NopCommerce

What are all reference files and configuration added for my existing code to work like plugin.

please any one help
7 yıl önce
Please do not duplicate forum topics (deleted)
7 yıl önce
Please me the solution for this problem.
7 yıl önce
testervisitor wrote:
Please tell me the solution for this problem.i didnt duplicate the forums..very urgent process.try to provide proper solution
7 yıl önce
Copy one of the existing plugins that match as closely as possible to what you want, and modify it.
7 yıl önce
Thanks for your reply.....

Ya.based on existing plugin will take some files and modified and added in to our MVC application file.

Now its shows plugin list in back-end and we can able to install and enable this file.

but we cant able to see our file functionality in front-end/back-end.

we didn't get exact solution for this process.

When we tried to run our files from Visual studio...that functionality working.

but we tried this file inside the NopCommerce plugin folder and this file act as a plugin,its not working.......

Any other idea?
7 yıl önce
visitortester wrote:
Already we have an asp.net mvc application.now that files running like website.but we need to use this files in NopCommerce plugin.

We have to use this file like plugin for NopCommerce

How to change this application file into plugin to using anywhere of the NopCommerce

What are all reference files and configuration added for my existing code to work like plugin.

please any one help

You may find this guide helpful:

nopCommerce Plugin Development Guide - Part 1

nopCommerce Plugin Development Guide - Part 2
7 yıl önce
Already tried to developed custom plugin like you sent the link...but i am expecting my existing file work like a plugin...

In default,we cant able to run nopcommerce plugin files alone..
but already i have files its running in localhost from visual studio.
so this is the problem for me...how to modify website files into plugin files?

I need to integrate this file anywhere of the nopcommerce website..
7 yıl önce
Would you explain better what is "file", and what feature you're trying to add to system?
7 yıl önce
currently working function

i have 4 dropdown selection box

All the entire dropdown selection coming from SQL server database tables.
So already i have a tables installed in SQL server.

Dropdown1-->"server","laptop","desktop"
Dropdown2-->based on Dropdown1 selection "Manufacturer list" will displaying in this dropdown
Dropdown3-->based on Dropdown2 selection "Product-line list" will displaying in this dropdown
Dropdown4-->based on Dropdown3 selection "Model list" will displaying in this dropdown

Based on Dropdown4 selection..automatically the below details will display

like product title, memory size,SKU,Type etc..

Now this function working like a website.

so i need to use this working functionality dropdown selection code added into nopcommerce plugin list..

how to convert this code into nopcommerce and where ever i want to install this plugin in nopcommerce and i will use this search option for product page..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.