Steps to Migrate Data from Magento to NOP

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 yıl önce
Please let me know the steps to migrate data from Magento to NOP ?
7 yıl önce
I have migrated customers from a magento shop to nop-commerce.

I'm thinking to write a wizard to do this in an easy way, because I'm convinced
the easier it is for shop owners to migrate to nop commerce the more will consider it.
Let me know if this would be of value to anyone before I start putting effort into this.
7 yıl önce
Yes,

Please create plugin that can migrate all the database from magento to nopcommerce like:

Features:
1. Imports products (Name, Description, MetaKeywords, MetaDescription, MetaTitle, Price, Length, Weight, Price Cost, Published, CreatedOnUtc, UpdatedOnUtc, SEO URL).
2. Import categories (Name, ShortDescription, FullDescription, Sku, MetaKeywords, MetaDescription, MetaTitle, Published, IncludeInTopMenu, SEO URL).
3. Import product and category pictures.
4. Support multilanguages.
5. Support multistore.
6. Import attribute and attribute sets
7. Migrate all the orders

thank you
7 yıl önce
The plugin already exists: https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2563/migrate-magento-to-nopcommerce.aspx
7 yıl önce
Hello,

Yes, but that plugin do not have some features.
And when i try to install the extension and try to migrate the data from magento to NOP, it's not working

That plugin do not have function for this two features:
6. Import attribute and attribute sets
7. Migrate all the orders

Regards

Rudy
7 yıl önce
Within the plugin description it says: "This version doesn't import customers, customer's address and orders. If you need to add new features write us. I'll try to add them."
Try writing the developer
3 yıl önce
Hi,
Your plugin link is not working. Please send me the latest one.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.