Menu differences in 3.8

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 yıl önce
Upgraded from 3.5 to 3.8 today.  Something I can't figure out.

I have SevenSpikes Nop Mega Menu installed and placed in the content_before widget zone.

When looking at home page / product pages, the menu looks about the same styling that 3.5 did.

When going to the cart checkout, the menu appears differently and looks more fitting of the template.

If I change the Widget Zone to be theme_header_menu, then the menu looks nice on the home page / product pages, but doesn't reflect the menu configuration in the plugin.  

My goal is to make this consistent, with the preference of the nicer/newer look in the main pages.  

Where do I make these changes?
7 yıl önce
I would suggest to contact with developers. You may use board or send PM.

Regards,
Tomasz
7 yıl önce
Hello,

With the release of the nopCommerce 3.80 we have released our new Mega Menu. As you have probably seen, it has enhanced functionalities. You can order your menu items, you can nest your menu items and you can even add custom links to your menu from the administration of the plugin. The theme_header_menu widget zone is used in our themes and the content_before widget zone is used for the default clean theme. This is the reason why the menu configuration doesn't represent the configuration in the administration when choosing theme_header_menu widget zone.

You can read more about the Mega Menu in our documentation.

Can you specify, how is your menu different in the cart checkout compared to the other parts of your store? Images or url to your store would help alot in tracking this issue.

Regards,
Anton
7 yıl önce
My bad....   browser cache.   When I got home, I checked and it looked good.  So went today I refreshed all my browsers and they look good.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.