No way to make TAX calculation to work after upgrade to 3.8

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 yıl önce
I am using nopcommerce for a long time, did upgrades to multiple new version, but recently, when I upgraded it from 3.7 to 3.8 it doesn't calculate tax anymore. I did not change anything in the setup, go through all settings (as shown on images below), restart app pool, try to check out as a guest or logged user, but without success. It really hurts my business.
I will appreciate any help.
Thanks

https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/2/AACjXmICNTciL5wEmgz6B7Is6dP9arqJ5ODKih-q6jXerQ/12/502713902/png/32x32/1/_/1/2/3.png/EOT2j4oEGLsBIAIoAg/F5vKDYt59EPk_Gy8XMxbfvAnKOO_ZIDcMmbbTs66Y2Q?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3

7 yıl önce
Have anyone experience the similar problem?
What is the change in 3.8 which cause it?
7 yıl önce
I ended up deleting all fields in
Configure - Tax By Country & State & Zip
and recreate the same exact one and it starts to work. It looks like it triggered something in DB relation.
Anyway, definitely an upgrade bug, I was too desperate when I started to recreate all items related to tax, but I am glad it worked out.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.