Displaing Unique SEO code two times in the URL when change length 2 to 5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 yıl önce
Hello,

My editor is vs2015 community.

Currently default nopCommerce supporting only two character for Unique SEO code

But I need to at least five character. e.g if Vietnam English then url will be /vn-en and if Vietnam Vietnamese then url will be /vn-vi

So I am thinking to add vn-en and vn-vi in Unique SEO code.  But its supporting only two character. So i did some change in code.

1. LanguageMap.cs HasMaxLength(2) to HasMaxLength(5)
2. LanguageValidator.cs Length(2) to Length(5)
3. nvarchar(2) to nvarchar(5) in Language table

Then nop is allowing me to add five character in that field.

But when i am changing language from front store then url displaying like /vn-vi/vn-vi. Means displaying seo code two times. And I can see direct html code in output.

When two character in that field then working fine. I have missing some steps?

Anyone can please guide me?

Awaiting for your response
7 yıl önce
Hello,

Waiting for suggestion. Can you please look on it?
7 yıl önce
I am still waiting. any one please help me?
7 yıl önce
forefront wrote:
I am still waiting. any one please help me?

Change _seoCodeLength from 2 to 5 in LocalizedUrlExtenstions at Nop.Web.Framework > Localization and check!!
7 yıl önce
Same here: Use-Case is Swiss target market allowing to change the shop language to de-CH, it-CH and fr-FR.

Can this be made configurable, I don't want to edit source code.
7 yıl önce
[email protected] wrote:
Same here: Use-Case is Swiss target market allowing to change the shop language to de-CH, it-CH and fr-FR.

Can this be made configurable, I don't want to edit source code.

That is already in road-map
7 yıl önce
Thanks for your reply. As I see, it's an issue. Which is not being tracked further - status "on hold/maybe won't" and there is no milestone associated. Since july 2016. I cannot see that this will be solved.
7 yıl önce
[email protected] wrote:
Thanks for your reply. As I see, it's an issue. Which is not being tracked further - status "on hold/maybe won't" and there is no milestone associated. Since july 2016. I cannot see that this will be solved.

You can highlight it at nopCommerce 4.00 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.