Custom Fields plugin for Products, Category, Manufacturers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 yıl önce
Dear Community Members and Solution Providers,

We happy to announce that we are developing a plugin to add custom fields on products, categories and manufacturers.

Most of the time we need to add few additional fields to product based on customer's need. this is easy to add in nopCommerce when number of fields are less. but sometime number of fields are huge or customer might need to add or remove some values on dropdown, based on changing needs. to serve this needs making changes in code and releasing code every time is very tedious work. so we realize that there is need of plugin which can make things easy and fast. and save huge development time for small-small changes and customization.

while we are working on it, i would like to ask you, if you have any suggestion for features or questions in mind then i am happy to discuss them here. and try to incorporate them in plugin.

as of now i don't have solid timeline for release of plugin, but yes we are planning to release in 1-2 months.

Looking forward for your suggestion/questions.
7 yıl önce
Well it looks that it might be promising. Product specification attributes do great deal of the job in case of products. Here are some suggestions:
- Include type of field (text, number, HTML, mail, etc.) with the corresponding validations
- With predefined default values
- Option to display or not in list or detail pages
- Import/export from/to Excel/XML
- Aplicable to these products/categories/manufacturers

I hope it helps
7 yıl önce
You can use DevPartner [url= - https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2535/cms-plugin-dev-partnerbiz.aspx]CMS plugin [/url]to add custom fields for Products, Category, Manufactures and so on. This plugin has a lot of useful features.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.