Edit Product takes more then 35 seconds in version 3.90

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 yıl önce
Hi,

I am having problems with products configuration.

Everytime I change something in a product and press Save or Save and Continue Edit, it takes more then 35 seconds to complete the operation, and I can see 5 times the information appearing and disappearing "Waiting for localhost".

Everything else is working fine.
6 yıl önce
Unfortunately, we cannot give more info without knowing more about your system. But this is not common in 3.90. :)
6 yıl önce
What information could help in this case?

I just can say that it's the only speed issue I have.
6 yıl önce
I am afraid it requires a deeper look (i.e. debug). That said, you can try disabling 3rd party plugins to isolate the issue.
6 yıl önce
After a step by step debug, I can't find any issue in the Controller, but the delay is after the return to the View.

It seems that the load of the View may be the issue...

Any sugestion?
6 yıl önce
More detail about the debug result:

[Edit Product button click] -> 15 seconds -> Controller Debug breakpoint -> return View -> 25 seconds -> View
6 yıl önce
I found the issue!

After checking the system log, I found a lot of errors regarding the Resources Strings.

This happens because I have imported the Portuguese Language Resources from a v3.80 to v3.90 and it seems that the missing resources names are creating the delay.

I have imported the US Language Resources from the Demo Nopcommerce and everything works fine now :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.