SUGGESTIONS: Pagination for Product Reviews and optional positioning of reviews form

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 yıl önce
Hello-

I thought that there was already a work item for adding pagination to the product reviews, but I can't find it.
I'd like to suggest that we have pagination for the product reviews along with an option to specify how many reviews to show per page.

It can be done by editing the code view, but I'd also like to suggest that there be an option to specify whether the form for adding new reviews appears above or below the list of reviews.

Vote it up if you like the idea!

Thanks!
6 yıl önce
It is not only a good idea, it is a SEO best practise.

If you have a high number of customer reviews, their content can "override" the product content for google´s eyes, and the page lose relevance on SERP.
6 yıl önce
No doubt about it...I've got a few products with over 100 reviews each...the page is a mile long.
6 yıl önce
embryo wrote:
I thought that there was already a work item for adding pagination to the product reviews, but I can't find it.
I'd like to suggest that we have pagination for the product reviews along with an option to specify how many reviews to show per page.

Hmm. I also remember this work item but cannot find it. Anyway, here is a new one

embryo wrote:
It can be done by editing the code view, but I'd also like to suggest that there be an option to specify whether the form for adding new reviews appears above or below the list of reviews.

Thanks! But such changes should be better left for customization
6 yıl önce
a.m. wrote:

Thanks! But such changes should be better left for customization

You're right...we must especially leave opportunities for theme developers to create unique layouts!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.