how languagecookiename is related to “nop.installation.lang” in nopcommerce3.90

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 yıl önce
I am getting issues that in nopcommerce 3.90 how languagecookiename is related to the "nop.installation.lang" string which is in InstallationLocalizationService class file.

for more let take one demo i.e. in nopcommerce in InstallationLocalizationService class file there is a const string LanguageCookieName is used which is coming in above line

private const string LanguageCookieName = "nop.installation.lang";

this languagecookiename showing their value i.e. "en" (by default)

but in the place of "nop.installation.lang" if I write anything then it shows their value is null.

for ex : private const string LanguageCookieName = "abc";

for thats why just I want to know that how "nop.installation.lang" is related to the const string LanguageCookieName.

Because "nop.installation.lang" is string so I can write anything but if I write anything then it showing their value null not "en" as default.

Is there any other place also I want to change the name for "nop.installation.lang" ?

Please help me to solve this issue.

ThankYou.
6 yıl önce
It appears that it is just the cookie name. If the cookie isn't present it uses available languages from the browser and takes the culture part (en) and saves that as the cookie value.

Look Nop.Web.Infrastructure.Installation.InstallationLocalizationService line 73
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.