How to delete all addresses saved in system

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 yıl önce
hi there. the system has been saving all addresses since we opened in May. this is causing delivery issues as customers are being allowed to enter previous addresses used that are saved to the system before we realised we can make certain parts mandatory.
is there any way to totally delete all the addresses that people have used so that they must enter a full address going forward?
thanks in advance
6 yıl önce
rachel.barrie wrote:
hi there. the system has been saving all addresses since we opened in May. this is causing delivery issues as customers are being allowed to enter previous addresses used that are saved to the system before we realised we can make certain parts mandatory.
is there any way to totally delete all the addresses that people have used so that they must enter a full address going forward?
thanks in advance

You can delete data from manually from the following table using sql command
1. dbo.CustomerAddresses table data
2. And then dbo.Address table data
6 yıl önce
hi sorry, I should have stated, I am a user not a developer. I have figured out a way to delete them I just have to do it manually which is no problem.
I cant seem to find the page where you can edit what is mandatory at the checkout....could you let me know?
many thanks!
6 yıl önce
rachel.barrie wrote:
hi sorry, I should have stated, I am a user not a developer. I have figured out a way to delete them I just have to do it manually which is no problem.
I cant seem to find the page where you can edit what is mandatory at the checkout....could you let me know?
many thanks!

Do you have access on Database?
I think it would better if you take help from a developer.
6 yıl önce
ok thanks v much
6 yıl önce
I don't recommend using SQL to 'delete all addresses'.  The Orders have a link to 'copies' of the customer address used at the time of order.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.