Dear nopCommerce community! Let's put a "bold point" on fake-registrations problem. It sucks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 yıl önce
Hello!

I have installed and configured my site on the latest version (3.90) of nopCommerce. Everything goes well. Site is running...

There is one eternal problem that makes me VERY angry.

How to stop that fake-registrations!?!?!?

Please, do not offer using reCaptcha — I don't like it, and I believe the majority of my clients don't like it, too.

I wanted SMS verification on registration page plugin and aksed for it some indian guys... I didn't really like what they did, the plugin didn't work as I was expecting...

So, how to stop that ******* FAKE REGISTRATION on my site?

Phew... Thank you!
6 yıl önce
zaf wrote:
Hello!

I have installed and configured my site on the latest version (3.90) of nopCommerce. Everything goes well. Site is running...

Please, do not offer using reCaptcha — I don't like it, and I believe the majority of my clients don't like it, too.

I wanted SMS verification on registration page plugin and aksed for it some indian guys... I didn't really like what they did, the plugin didn't work as I was expecting...

Phew... Thank you!

Have you enabled Honeypot (available in Nop since v3.60) in General Settings (in Advanced mode)?
6 yıl önce
Tecnofin wrote:
Hello!

Phew... Thank you!
Have you enabled Honeypot (available in Nop since v3.60) in General Settings (in Advanced mode)?

Switched it ON... Hope it helps. Thank you!
6 yıl önce

— — —

Do I have to do anything else exept switching HoneyPot On? It seems it doesn't work!!!((( Fake registrations are still coming...

What to do with it?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.