From log: The controller for path '/wp-content/uploads/backup-database/' was not found or does not implement IController

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 yıl önce
in the log I have a couple of errors:
From log: The controller for path '/wp-content/uploads/backup-database/' was not found or does not implement IController

The controller for path '/wp-content/uploads/wp_all_backup/' was not found or does not implement IController.

The controller for path '/wp-content/uploads/dbbackup/' was not found or does not implement IController.

The controller for path '/.well-known/apple-app-site-association' was not found or does not implement IController.

The controller for path '/wp-content/uploads/db-backup/' was not found or does not implement IController.

The controller for path '/wp-content/backup/' was not found or does not implement IController.

I also have som warnings like:
The 'KIGUNA\100897' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder '\\10.13.36.110\content\97\100897\sagmyra.no\public_html\App_Data'. Please configure these permissions.

I have checked with the provider that the App-user has all privileges requested.

And...:
A custom machine key is not specified (web.config file)
but I have a machine key specified in web.config

How to fix?
6 yıl önce
Did you try to force a restart of your application?
Easiest way is to open the Global.asax with notepad, add whitespace to the end of the file and save.
This will force the site to reload all assemblies.
Usually this will fix the "does not implement iController" error.

Actually...those appear to be Wordpress plugins???
They probably won't work in nopCommerce...

The permissions error is probably really true.
You need to ensure that IUSR has Modify permission on the /App_Data folder.

The machine key error:
Are you certain that you machine key is valid and that it is nested in the correct node of the web.config:

<system.web>
    <machineKey compatibilityMode="Framework45" validationKey="##############################################################" decryptionKey="###################################################" validation="SHA1" decryption="AES" />
  </system.web>
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.