Payment Method on product item

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 yıl önce
my customer has mix product where some item has payment as credit card and some cash on delivery.
Is there any option so that I can assign payment method to be on product Item?
6 yıl önce
Check Payment Director plugin
6 yıl önce
It's true that Payment Director can suppress payment options based on the items in the shopping cart. But, for example, let's say that a customer has added one item which can be paid with COD or any other payment method...and another item that can be paid only with a credit card. Payment Director will only allow you to have a message appear during checkout saying "You can't have one of each type...blah blah"...it won't actually be able to continue the sale and do both types of payments at once.

I would advise to also use a product attribute requiring customer check a box to acknowledge that they understand that "these products must be paid for in a particular way" so as to try to prevent the customers from adding both types of products.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.