Payment Method on product item

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 yıl önce
my customer has mix product where some item has payment as credit card and some cash on delivery.
Is there any option so that I can assign payment method to be on product Item?
6 yıl önce
Hi,

As per my knowledge there is not any confirmation for cod options.

For that you need to check into plugin list.

May any plugin is available for that.
6 yıl önce
Thanks for reply!

Actually I have downloaded a plugin from nop commerce and have sucessfully activated and added in my payment method. My shop have some product as Cash on Delivery and some product have to be paid before purchasing it.
6 yıl önce
Thanks,

Please share plugin link to here so other users take help from them.
6 yıl önce
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1618/cash-on-delivery-payment-module-nopcommerce-team.aspx
6 yıl önce
nopCommerce does not support "Payment Method on product item".  Nor does it support shipping method per item.  Payment and shipping methods apply to the entire cart.
6 yıl önce
Is there any plugins available to achieve this?
6 yıl önce
None that I'm aware of.  As per above, "nopCommerce does not support [it]", so it would be an extensive customization, because an Order has the payment method and shipping method information on it; it does not have a one-to-many capability.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.