Made changes to page - cleared browser cache as well as system cache manually - changes not appearing in browser

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 yıl önce
I removed an image from a page of ours. The image does not display in the editor or the source code. However, it does display in the browser still.

I have cleared my browsers cache multiple times as well as did a manual system (nopCommerce) cache. The image still appears on the page....?

What am I missing here? If I remove an image and clear cache - it should not display to end users!
6 yıl önce
clynch wrote:

I have cleared my browsers cache multiple times as well as did a manual system (nopCommerce) cache. The image still appears on the page....?

Please open your site into incognito mode.

It's not required to clear all cache.

Please check and let us know if you found any solution or not.

Thanks & Kind Regards
nopSquare
6 yıl önce
The only solution I found is to go into the library and manually delete the entire image. The image did not display in the HTML code or WYSIWYG editor when editing the page in the backend. Cleared system and browser cache but it remained on the front of the site.

The only way to completely remove it from customer view was to eliminate the image altogether from the media library of the system. As if the image had been in the system for so long the system refused to clear it properly.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.