Advanced search: Categories which are limited to other stores(multistore) shows as blank in dropdown.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 yıl önce
We are using multi store, and categories which are limited to store Y shows in store X, in the dropdown for categories. The name does not show, but there is an blank option instead, with the correct categoryId.
6 yıl önce
Is it hidden in all menus on your site but only appears as "empty" item on the advanced search page?

It works fine. I cannot reproduce this issue.
6 yıl önce
a.m. wrote:
Is it hidden in all menus on your site but only appears as "empty" item on the advanced search page?

It works fine. I cannot reproduce this issue.

See https://www.oleaas.no/filterSearch?adv=true&cid=0&mid=0&vid=0&q=diamant&sid=true&isc=true
Click "Kategorier" (categories). The empty options are categories which should only be visible on other multistores.
6 yıl önce
I cannot reproduce it on the clean installation. They are not displayed at all

Can reproduce it on the default clean installation? If yes, please provide a complete list of steps to reproduce it for some sample categories
6 yıl önce
a.m. wrote:
I cannot reproduce it on the clean installation. They are not displayed at all

Can reproduce it on the default clean installation? If yes, please provide a complete list of steps to reproduce it for some sample categories

No, i cannot not. Could you help me figure out what is wrong? I tried debugging the application, and i can see that the categories in the query are from different stores than the one selected. So, the query returns categories which are in another store.
6 yıl önce
The problem was Ajax Filters from nop-templates. Sorry.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.