Problem with Use Warehouse + Free Shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 yıl önce
Hi All,

I'm facing a problem, that is the picture:

I can mix products with or without free shipping and my plugin processes then fine, so the rating is not altered with the addition of an product with free shipping enabled.(This is optional)

But if the option "Use Warehouse Location" is enabled and one product have "Free Shipping" enabled the shipping options disappear from Estimate Shipping.

Ideas?
6 yıl önce
Check the system log for errors.  (If you have setting for 'show options if any', and you have multiple providers or pickup enabled, then you won't see errors in the front end).

If you are using ByWeight, Be sure, that you use * for Warehouse criteria.
6 yıl önce
New York wrote:
Check the system log for errors.  (If you have setting for 'show options if any', and you have multiple providers or pickup enabled, then you won't see errors in the front end).

If you are using ByWeight, Be sure, that you use * for Warehouse criteria.

Just to remember: As long as you do not add to shopping cart a product with "Free Shipping" enabled all works fine.

I have only my shipping provider enabled.

The error message: "Shipping options could not be loaded" of checkout.shippingoptioncouldnotbeloaded language resource.

No entries in Log
6 yıl önce
Hi New York,

I make more tests and have a conclusion:

The problem is that each product have an different warehouse, so different zip or postal code and not with the fact of have a product with free shipping enabled.

I have tested with single or multiple packages, free shipping, free shipping over 'X' and ever works fine.
6 yıl önce
One more test: I set the same zip/postal code for the two warehouses and confirm that this is the problem
6 yıl önce
The shippingsettings.returnvalidoptionsifthereareany = true I find only in All Settings(Advanced)
6 yıl önce
Are you creating a Shipping Provider Plugin?  If so, and it is not returning any options, then it would  be best to debug and step through the code to see what is happening
6 yıl önce
Not creating, only adapting from 3.90 version were all works fine.
The plugin works fine in all situations but that were the Use Warehouse location is enabled and have more than one origin zip/postal code.
6 yıl önce
Now I go to Edit product details and set "Multiple Warehouses" and select the two existing warehouses in the list and the plugin works again.
6 yıl önce
Thank You New York,

I have solved the problem, in reality I was complicating the things. (one more time...)

The difference was before:

if (_shippingSettings.ShippingOriginAddressId > 0)
            {
                var addr = _addressService.GetAddressById(_shippingSettings.ShippingOriginAddressId);

if (addr != null && !String.IsNullOrEmpty(addr.ZipPostalCode))
                {
                    originZip = addr.ZipPostalCode;
                }
                else
                {
                    originZip = getShippingOptionRequest.ZipPostalCodeFrom;
                }
            }

now is:
if (_shippingSettings.ShippingOriginAddressId > 0 && !_shippingSettings.UseWarehouseLocation)
            {
                var addr = _addressService.GetAddressById(_shippingSettings.ShippingOriginAddressId);
                originZip = addr.ZipPostalCode;
            }
            else if(_shippingSettings.UseWarehouseLocation)
            {                
                originZip = getShippingOptionRequest.ZipPostalCodeFrom;

}

Seems that it's necessary test the "UseWarehouseLocation" configuration.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.