This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
When I open the solution with Visual Studio....I forgot my initial log in credentials i created....now when I want to make slight changes and test them, when I run the solution I can't log in.

the credentials are not the same as what is in production.

How do i retrieve my local installation's username and password? What table is this stored in?

Thanks for your help.

Robert Lobaina
www.integratedbrands.biz
13 yıl önce
please see Nop_Customer table.

But there is no password, only password hash.
13 yıl önce
Thanks for taking the time to answer...but, how do i get in without having to do a complete new installation just to obtain the password? or can I explicitly set it via a SQL statement?
13 yıl önce
I explicitly updated the username, email and password via SQL statements and the local application still won't let me in.
If you'd be so kind, can you please inform me how I can get in?
13 yıl önce
After trying to update the username, password and email via direct sql statements, i still had no success. So here is what i did:

Open the solution for your store with Visual Studio
Register as a new customer, make sure you enter all the fields specially your email address and password (write those down). Close Visual Studio.

Open your SQL server, look for the CustomerID of the customer you just created. Let's suppose his CustomerID is 38.
Run the following SQL statement:

update dbo.Nop_Customer
set IsAdmin = 1
where CustomerID = 38

Open the solution for your store with Visual Studio
Log in with the email address and password of the customer you just created. Since you made him admin, you should have access to the "Administration" area at the top menu bar.

Let me know if that helped, it worked for me. As they say, "There is more than one way to skin a cat".

Robert Lobaina
www.integratedbrands.biz
[email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.