How do you monitor stock?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
Just a quick question as I have set up my nopcommerce stall and was wondering how everyone monitors stock levels?

At the moment I have written some SQL to provide the report.... Or have I missed some functionality already included?  If I have can someone let me know where it is.
12 yıl önce
Hi, I am interested too, to monitor my stock, please could you help?

-Thanks,

Joel.
12 yıl önce
The only report available of the kind is Low Stock Report  admin>catalog>products>low stock report
12 yıl önce
You can have nop send you an email message if stock drops below a certain amount.
Do this from the product variant dialog.
12 yıl önce
Hi, thanks for the replies... However the low stock page doesn't seem to work when you have "Track inventory for this variant by product attributes" selected.  The query appears to not drill down to the variant stock levels.  

I am running 1.60 was this corrected in a later version... problem is I run on GoDaddy and can only use 1.60 version.

If this has been fixed can someone help where abouts in the code I need to make changes so that the variant stock levels are reported in the low stock reports.

Help really appreciated.

Cheers :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.