Cannot login

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
After getting everything installed and running the store will not let me login. It always returns to the main page. I have tried logging in under my admin email and password and have checked the SQL db, admin is set to 1 and delete to 0. I have created an additional user and changed admin from 0 to 1 with delete being on 0.

On signing up as a user on the webpage it confirms it but still won't let me log in despte checking the setting in the db. I set two usernames as admin, didn't work, deleted original admin and kept second, didn't work. I am using a web based SQL Server Web Admin to check and adjust settings.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Frank
13 yıl önce
Try to debug your application. Look at MembershipHttpModule.Application_AuthenticateRequest method. I'm sure that you'll find the reason there
13 yıl önce
I am also gettign the exact same problem, I am hositng it on a fasthosts business prop account and have created new accounts to ensure it is not a wrong password issue etc.
When trying to login to the administration area it looks as if it verifys the account with no errors and then just redisplays hte login.aspx page.

If i click on the My account button when logged in on the front end it just redirects me to the login page.
13 yıl önce
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
Try to debug your application. Look at MembershipHttpModule.Application_AuthenticateRequest method. I'm sure that you'll find the reason there

I found this in the Libraries folder but I hadn't uploaded this folder as the user guide only specified to upload the files in the NopCommerceStore folder. Where should this folder and the other folders that are above the NopCommerceStore folder be uploaded to?

Also, how do I run a debug?

Thank You,
Frank
13 yıl önce
franknjim wrote:
Also, how do I run a debug?

You'll need a source code version and Visual Studio to debug your application. You can find more info about debugging ASP.NET web applications here
13 yıl önce
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:

You'll need a source code version and Visual Studio to debug your application. You can find more info about debugging ASP.NET web applications here

Will Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 work for this? As I am not a developer and setting up this website is a one time thing, I would like to keep this as inexpensive as possible. My previous error messages had this at the bottom of them: Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053. I am using nopcommerce 1.6 on godaddy.

Thanks,
Frank
13 yıl önce
You need VS 2008 to edit nopCommerce 1.60 or VS 2010 to edit nopCommerce 1.70
13 yıl önce
Thank you. I have it ordered.

Frank
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.