Can't update categories description, title or any other content Nop 4.1

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 yıl önce
Hello,
We are using NopCommerce version 4.1 and I've been trying to change content on language tabs (standard works) and none of the changes are saved.
Did anyone before face such a problem?
Thanks in advance
5 yıl önce
fun123 wrote:
Hello,
We are using NopCommerce version 4.1 and I've been trying to change content on language tabs (standard works) and none of the changes are saved.
Did anyone before face such a problem?
Thanks in advance

UPDATE:

This only occurs when trying to edit specific language (standard is working), and it works after you clear cache, so for every edit you have to clear cache and for every category... Anyone?
5 yıl önce
Yes this is how it works.
You can go and make all the changes in Backend Admin and they are save in Admin
When all changed clear the Cache and they will be changed in the frontend
5 yıl önce
I am having the same problem, and am pretty blue when it comes everything in terms of NopCommerce. Does "clearing the cache" mean that I have to clear the cache in my browser (google chrome), or just in NopCommerce? If just in NopC, how do I do that?

Regards,
Ina
5 yıl önce
"clearing the cache" means in nopCommerce.  There is a gear icon in the upper right corner of every admin page.  Click it and the menu will have a "clear cache".
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.