NOPCOMMERCE 1.80 ERROR SERVER ERROR IN '/' APPLICATION.(Please answer anyboady)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
I am using nopcommerce 1.80 version.

Everthink is ok, but when I am adding product filtering by product atribute option, and I want to filter product list, it is getting error like this

SERVER ERROR IN '/' APPLICATION.
THE QUERY HAS BEEN CANCELED BECAUSE THE ESTIMATED COST OF THIS QUERY (59523) EXCEEDS THE CONFIGURED THRESHOLD OF 2000. CONTACT THE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR.
DESCRIPTION: AN UNHANDLED EXCEPTION OCCURRED DURING THE EXECUTION OF THE CURRENT WEB REQUEST. PLEASE REVIEW THE STACK TRACE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ERROR AND WHERE IT ORIGINATED IN THE CODE.

I write a letter to my hosting prvider and they anser me that

Hello,

This error is displayed when the database server checks a query and estimates that it will take more than 2000 seconds to execute. This threshold has been established to prevent an individual user from consuming all of the server resources. The setting is server-wide and cannot be changed on a per-site basis.

The query limit of 2000 seconds (~33 minutes) is substantially greater than a typical query requires. In general, when an SQL query takes more than 2000 seconds, the database or the query is not fully optimized. We recommend;

- Optimizing the query.

- Adding appropriate index to your database tables. Indexes can greatly increase performance on database queries

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Please help me it is very important for me!
thank you!
13 yıl önce
hi, it sounds to me like the problem is the service provider, not nop -  that request should never take that long !

who is you site hosted with ?
13 yıl önce
It hosted with discountasp.net hosting provider
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.