New to shopping carts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
Hi, I've been doing web development for a little while now, but I've never worked with a shopping cart before. I installed nopCommerce successfully with the sample content, but I'm not sure where to go from there. How do my own products instead of the sample stuff? How do I have the customers money go into my bank account? How do I receive the orders?

I'm sorry if these questions are answered somewhere else, but I've been looking all day for them on this site and on the web, and I'm so confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
13 yıl önce
Hi,

First thing you need to do is to sign in to the "administration" side of your website.  You can get there by going to www.YOURDOMAIN.com/administration   You'll need to know the user name and password you specified when you set up nopCommerce.

From the administration, you can add/delete/modify products, categories, manufacturers, modify site settings, set payment gateways, etc...
13 yıl önce
Oh that helps quite a bit. I still cannot seem to find a way to edit the payment gateways though.
13 yıl önce
vandel212 wrote:
Oh that helps quite a bit. I still cannot seem to find a way to edit the payment gateways though.

Hello..

Go to admin section >    Configuration   >   Payment   >   Payment Methods  

Here you will find a list of all the payment gateways that are integrated with nopCommerce project
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.