I'm pulling my hair out over Shipping!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
Hi Community
I've had my nopcommerce website now for 4 months and finally getting to setting the shipping. For weeks now I've tried everything but shipping amount does not show when checking out.

Our website is not live yet.

Basically, we are in the UK.

I've set a By Ground to UK only and a 10% of order amount (no weights) up to £39.99
I also set a Free Shipping if Order Value is over £39.99

All other countries have the restriction boxes ticked at present.

I test purchase a product for £6.99 and all I get is Shipping at £0.00

I then took away any aspect of free shipping..... got the same value of £0.00

I have tried all permutations and am becoming very irritated that this problem is holding me back from opening our webstore.

We have a website at present with freewebs but at 400+ products, we pay £30.00 per month and it's hitting our bank balance, so we need to move forward fast with the nopcommerce site.

Please help anyone.

Once sorted, I will be adding other shipping values. Just need to set this simple 1 method.

Our version is 1.60

Many Thanks
13 yıl önce
.... forgot to mention that I am wondering if because I'm test buying to myself, would the system be thinking that I wouldn't be posting it... hence £0.00 or am I thinking too deep?
13 yıl önce
Hi,

Are you testing your nopCommerce based website on your local machine ? or on your hosting server ?

If you want i can take a look at your problem, do you have teamviewer ? i can jump on your computer and see what's the issue.
Let me know...
13 yıl önce
Hi Mike
Thanks for looking in.
I'm using my own computer, the nopcommerce is hosted by GoDaddy.

I log onto the site via nopcommerce.

I can then edit the site through the admin side and switch to Shop view back and too.

I don't log into GoDaddy.

I don't have a Teamviewer, didn't know about these people :)

At present I have uploaded via export, all the products and as much info per product as I can,
however I have a lot of work to do adding descriptions etc etc to each products. But basicall, there are some products with prices to have tests with.
13 yıl önce
wargames wrote:
Hi Mike
Thanks for looking in.
I'm using my own computer, the nopcommerce is hosted by GoDaddy.

I log onto the site via nopcommerce.

I can then edit the site through the admin side and switch to Shop view back and too.

I don't log into GoDaddy.

I don't have a Teamviewer, didn't know about these people :)

At present I have uploaded via export, all the products and as much info per product as I can,
however I have a lot of work to do adding descriptions etc etc to each products. But basicall, there are some products with prices to have tests with.

Just to let you know: Are you aware of the fact that GoDaddy doesn't provide full trust level and due to this you won't be able to use export/import feature of your website in admin section. For using export/import feature you are required to have full trust level on your hosting server.

In order to see what's going on with your shipping process i need to look into your shipping setup in your admin section.

By using teamview i can jump on your computer and i can try to fix your problem in front of you by which you will also know what's causing the issue and how to fix it.

Ok let's do one thing, download teamview (it's free) and run the setup file, it will ask you to install or run, DO NOT INSTALL, just select run and once you are on teamviewer , it will give you an Session ID number and password.

Send me a PM with your session ID and password.

You can download the team viewer setup from here: http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx
13 yıl önce
Many thanks to abcd_12345 for helping with my problem over shipping.

A good amount of time was spent and my gratitude goes out to him overwhelmingly!

Thanks Mike.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.