Change Payment Method in Order Edit Page in Admin Panel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 yıl önce
Hi. In addition to online orders, I would like to use nopcommerce to also capture orders placed over phone. Customers will then pay in store when they collect.

I use two payment options for these orders:
(1) Cash on Delivery, which I edited as "Cash";
(2) Payment in Store, which I edited the friendly name as "Card Payment".

Problem arises when a customer arrives in store and wants to pay for example in cash, and we've captured it as a card payment.

Is there any way to edit the payment method in the Order Edit page in the admin panel? I see there is a button that allows edit to shipping method. I want to do something similar for payment method.

Can someone please point out how I can edit the code to achieve this? I'm using nopcommerce 4.2.

Thanks
4 yıl önce
andrewjacobs wrote:

... and we've captured it as a card payment.

How have you "captured it as a card payment", if you only have options for Cash and Pay in Store?
4 yıl önce
Hi,
at present there is no way to change order payment method in admin area.
the only way is to edit Order table and change PaymentMethodSystemName, or developing a plugin to add a new tab or section to order edit page to allow you to change that.
4 yıl önce
New York wrote:

... and we've captured it as a card payment.

How have you "captured it as a card payment", if you only have options for Cash and Pay in Store?

I've changed the friendly name of Payment in Store to "Card" and Cash on Delivery to "Cash". These are effectively both used as payment in store options. "Card" referring to customers physically swiping their card in store.

I realize this requires some customization to the code.

I copied some of the code used for the edit shipping method button, so I now I am able to edit the text in the payment method, but if I click save it doesn't overwrite it. The original value is still there.

I'm stuck on what the next step is. Any ideas please?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.