Returning wrong URL even though images/thumbs are properly uploaded.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 yıl önce
1. nopCommerce version : 4.10

2. Expected behavior

Once images are uploaded, they should be displayed properly.

3. Actual behavior

Image URLs are always set to <site-url>/default-image_xxx.png

4. Steps to reproduce the problem/More Information

a) Running on IIS

b) Site URL is properly set so there is no warning about it

c) Thumbs are getting saved in Azure blob storage. Verified image uploads via Azure Storage Explorer

d) Similarly, product images are getting saved in <site>\wwwroot\images

e) Media settings, images are stored in file system.

Now, I add a product -> [Save] -> Then upload image. Once image is uploaded, i get it's url from browser dev tool, paste it on a new browser window. Image gets loaded from Azure blob storage. So, it's confirmed that nopcommerce uploaded it successfully to azure blob storage. Now if I save the product and reload the page the thumbnail is gone and it shows https://<blob-url>/live-data/default-image_100.png. Still the actual image exists in azure storage.

So, basically after i list the products all the thumbs are are shown as no-image even though they exist in azure blob storage.

The large files exist in <site>\wwwroot\images.

So, it simply returning wrong images.

Clearing Cache, Restarting App, Restarting IIS nothing works.

5. Any private modifications you made to your nopCommerce

I paid and received support for an issue related to check-out process when running on Azure App Service. After that i moved from Azure App Service to a VM. So this change of move is not effected in how the images are displayed.

No modifications
4 yıl önce
Uh oh!

Disregard everything I said.

After uploading the picture I haven't clicked [Add Product Picture] button. Earlier it was someone else who did the data entry!

Anyway one suggestion, [Add Product Picture] to me means that "go ahead let's add another picture to this product".

So I think it should be [Save Uploaded Picture]

Don't you think?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.