NopCommerce 4.2 Datatable

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 yıl önce
Hi all,

Not so long ago I saw a blog post about the new DataTable functionality that replaced the KendoGrid.

I can't seem to find it now, does anyone know the url?

Regards,
Geoff
4 yıl önce
This one?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/70532/article-datatables-template-that-simplifies-the-work.aspx
4 yıl önce
Hi New York

Thanks for the reply,

Yes that was the link I was looking for but it seems that the article has been removed.

Thanks anyway,

Regards,
Geoff
4 yıl önce
Hi all,

Yes, the article has been removed from CodeProject, so we published it on DZone.

Here is the link
4 yıl önce
Daria,

That is exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks.

Regards,
Geoff
4 yıl önce
Thanks for this.

How do you do inline edits to the new DataTable when using DataTables in a plugin? I keep getting:

ncaught ReferenceError: editData_participants_grid is not defined
    at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (164:1)

I know there is a table.cshtml and a _table.Defnition.cshtml and I copied them to my plugin, but it still doesnt work
4 yıl önce
There is no difference for datatables setup between plugin and default Nop. Follow All settings table for example.
4 yıl önce
I followed CurrentCart for an example. When I go to my page and it the "edit" button I get this message in my console:

156:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: editData_participants_grid is not defined
    at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (156:1)

on my page I am using

@{
    Layout = "_AdminLayout";
}

So not sure where the disconnect is, or how to get the Edit to work
4 yıl önce
Has anyone been able to figure out how to do InLIne Adds for new rows?
4 yıl önce
dootchie wrote:
Has anyone been able to figure out how to do InLIne Adds for new rows?

Follow this trick.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.