SEO - Disable Microdata generation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 yıl önce
Hi,

I've installed FoxNetSoft Rich Cards plugin to generate JSON-LD SD as it provides more SD information than nopCommerce generated Microdata, so I find it redundant to have both. On the other hand, I don't know if having both messes up with Google search results or not.

I have nopCommerce 4.10.

Is it possible to disable nopCommerce built-in Microdata SD generation ?

Thanks in advance for any help on this issue.

Regards,
Rui.
4 yıl önce
Hi ,
Were you able to implement schema in your site?
Im curios where is this section in the dashboard or if is better to work with a plugin?
Do you know if i can implement schema on staging site before push to the live version?
Thank you
Fabiola
4 yıl önce
Hi Rui,
Thanks for your feedback, i'm myself i'm trying to figure where is the micro data, is this in the same code of nop commerce or is an option under the dashboard?
Now,  i'm working on the seo of this shopping cart( under development)  but even another cart that is already live when i use the google schema validator this doesn't provide any information of the micro data and get schema not installed,  is this the reason you install the plugin?
I will appreciate your help
Fabiola
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.