Mutiple stores hosting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 yıl önce
Is it possible to use nopCommerce for multiple separated stores with different users and administrators who will manage their stores and won't know about each other?
15 yıl önce
No. This feature is not implemented.
15 yıl önce
I'm looking for a shopping cart for our project and nopCommerce is a candidate #1 for it. It's way ahead of any existing carts in terms of the code quality and extensibility. But our first requirement is working with multiple stores on one hosting.

I would love to participate to the project and implement this functionality following your roughly instructions. Would it be possible?

P.S. I'm a ~15 years of experience programmer, beginning on C++/SQL/COM and working as a .NET Web-developer last 3-4 years. I can also send my resume on request.
I can work on the project a couple of hours a day on evenings and may be available by e-mail/Skype/GTalk/etc.

Also, there is no the language barrier :) I'm speaking Russian.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.