Extending the product table

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 yıl önce
I'm using NopCommerce 4.0.  I created a new table that is linked to the product table using the product id.  I added a new tab on the product admin so that users can update the new table.  All of that is working.  
Now I want to create a new product page template and have the product model and my new table available on that template.  what is the best way of doing this without changing the core code?

Thanks,
4 yıl önce
If you don’t want to change the core code then of course you need to make a plugin. In the plugin you can automatically create a new product template. Then create a new front end view that calls the template and displays the information in your new table as you would like.
There is a bit involved in this process and a few tricks and complications to get around, many many hours will be consumed so depending on where you are heading you may want to involve the experience and services of contract developer to achieve the end result in a realistic timeframe.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.