How to setup Software Download after payment is received

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
Hi,

Could anyone help me in understanding how to set up Software Download after payment is received. i couldn't find any option in nopcommerce to allow download of software only after payment is received for that .

Thanks in advance,
KK
13 yıl önce
when you create / edit a downloadable product (or product variant), you need to tick the checkbox 'downloadable product'

a few other options will open up when you do - one of them is

Download activation type:

if manual is selected, the user will have to wait for the storeowner to activate it

if 'when order is paid' is selected, the download will be available to the customer order is marked as paid

the customer can access the download vie   'my account' link in the storefront
13 yıl önce
Thanks Haydie, i am able to do it now.

Could you even assist me on how to set up SSL easily?

Thank you,
KK
13 yıl önce
yes, buy your ssl, get your hosting company to install it for you

open your web.config file

look for
<add key="UseSSL" value="false" />

and change it to
<add key="UseSSL" value="true" />
13 yıl önce
How does the download work if they have not created an account.  They don't have a My Account link.  This is for version 1.6.

Thanks,

Jeff
13 yıl önce
jlyon12 wrote:
How does the download work if they have not created an account.  They don't have a My Account link.  This is for version 1.6.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

They are taken to a page where they can download the product using a link, so there is no problem downloading what they have purchased- the problem comes up if they want to re-download what they've purchased, without an account and a "my account" section set up for them they can't do that. This is in 1.80/1.90 - I'm assuming it works the same in 1.60.
13 yıl önce
Thanks Barry... I don't think it does work that way in 1.6; I've tried it a few times and it doesn't send me to a link to download the product.

The good news is that we are planning to upgrade to 1.9 this month, so that should take care of the problem.

Thanks,

Jeff
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.