How to display only products which belong to the logged in Vendor

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 yıl önce
I have the below requirement while displaying the products
For Vendor customer login display only the products which belong to the logged in Vendor.
We should not display the products of other Vendor to the currently logged in Vendor.
How can we achieve this by configuration or does it require code change?

Note FYI: By default all products will be displayed only to customer of role(Retailer) this can be achieved by configuring customer role setting in product configuration screen.  

Thanks
Srinivasulu R
4 yıl önce
This seems like an odd requirement.  If the vendor does not log in (he is a Guest), he will see all the products anyway.    (And, why would the vendor be limited to only buying his own products!?)
4 yıl önce
This seems like an odd requirement.  If the vendor does not log in (he is a Guest), he will see all the products anyway.    (And, why would the vendor be limited to only buying his own products!?)

Thanks for your reply.
I have a requirement there are set of products which vendor(means supplier/manufacturer) will upload into system and these products should not be seen by any other vendors(means supplier/manufacturer) or any other customers except only one customer type(logged in retailer customer).
These products are uniquely designed by this vendor and he does not want other vendors to get to know about his products details and wants only to be directly visible to customers of type retailer.

I hope i clarified the requirement.

Can you suggest solution to achieve this?
4 yıl önce
srinivas3rk wrote:
and these products should not be seen by any other vendors

By default that is already done in admin panel. Vendor able to see only own products, suppose you would like to add possibility to view own products at the front end? Not sure what would be purpose of this, as preview button still able to see vendors own item at the frontend. If need more, customization of the view files will be needed or develop new plugin to hide items not assign to current vendor.

Regards,
Tom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.