Promotion Providers Issue (Price Grabber / Become) Never works

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
Everytime I try to generate feed for Price Grabber or Become.com I get this error message:

Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: value

I don't have information about dimentions of each product so i can't put anything in that (Length) field, how to tackle with this situation ? plz help.

I personally think feed should NOT be dependent on dimensions because for many online stores it is impossible to get the dimensions of each and every product.
13 yıl önce
I get this same issue only for the the Price Grabber / Yahoo.com and the Become.com. What am I missing?

"Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: value"

The froogle generate feed works just fine.

Thanks.
13 yıl önce
Please take a look at this: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7506/promotion-providers-and-price-lists-will-not-generate-feed-returns-to-login-18.aspx

FYI: Google has replaced froogle with "Google Merchant Center" and old feed might not work the same as merchant center.
13 yıl önce
I'm not sure what this post is about because I just generated a feed to the Google Merchant Center via the Promotion Providers and I can see all of my products on froogle.

My question was what is causing this error "Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: value "?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.