NopCommerce 4.0 - Host does not allow executables

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 yıl önce
I've read this article but since I am not hosting at A3 I wonder how to work around this issue.

My hosting party does not like nop.web.exe to run on his server. Can I Build the application so that it is replaced by a .DLL instead? Somewhere in the configration file of the Build?
3 yıl önce
Did you try with self contained publishable code ?

if not than please try
3 yıl önce
Thanks for your prompt reply. I have to omit I have no experience with deploying "self contained publishable code". Can you explain (or post a url) me in a few steps how I need to deploy then? I just can't deploy the source for I have made some code changes.
3 yıl önce
When you publish your code at that time there is one drop down like frame work dependent. just select self contained from that drop down.
3 yıl önce
Please correct me if this is incorrect:
In VS2017: Right-click Nop.Web, Publish, "New Profile...", "IIS, FTP, etc", Create Profile, FTP,
Now I complete the FTP server login info, Validate Connection -> OKE, Next
Configuration: Release - Any CPU (out of 6 available options)
Target Framework: net461 (only available option)
Target Runtime: win7-x64 (only available option)
File Publish Options: Delete all existing files prior to publish
Databases: No databases found in the project
Save, Publish

Now I run into:
'C:\Munten\NOPCommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web\obj\project.assets.json' doesn't have a target for '.NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1/win7-x64'. Ensure that restore has run and that you have included 'net461' in the TargetFrameworks for your project. You may also need to include 'win7-x64' in your project's RuntimeIdentifiers.  Nop.Web

I will have a look at that lateron.
Will the first way of publishing publish .DLL files instead of .EXE files (zuch as nop.web.exe)?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.