Help with nopCommerce shipping please!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
When I go to checkout on the ecommerce site Ive created, and go through the checkout process, when I come up to the shipping part of the checkout I get the following error "Shipping options could not be loaded". www.golfcustoms.com is the site. Please help
13 yıl önce
it's because you have not set up your shippping option properly

I'm guessing you have either not created any, or you have created some and ticked the

'Limit shipping methods to configured ones' in shipping rate computation methods'

if you choose this and, for example, create shipping options for    0  -   5 kg

and nothing for more than 5kg  

- then if someone adds 6kg, you have no shipping options for the store to load - hence the error message
13 yıl önce
ok solved that issue, but I accidentally deleted the "shipping by order total" what would be the easiest way for me to get that to show back up???
13 yıl önce
go to shipping rate computation screen - click 'add new'

enter
~~~~

name:
Shipping By Order Total

Configuration template path:
Shipping\ShippingByTotalConfigure\ConfigureShipping.ascx

Class name:
NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Shipping.Methods.ShippingByTotalCM.ShippingByTotalComputationMethod, Nop.Shipping.ShippingByTotal

( the Class name should be all on a single line )
13 yıl önce
Ive gotten all of that back squared away, but when I add the totals I want and proceed to checkout, everything says 0.00 when it should say 6.95. What could be causing this?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.