Real Time Shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
I am looking to make the move from AspDotNet Storefront to Nop Commerce. I currently have an online store and having an issue with international orders, upon checkout customers are getting page cannot be displayed, I talked to their suppoet and to fix I need to upgrade to latest version, which will cost more than $695.00. Currently I am using real time shipping and using USPS as our shipping carrier. I would like to see if Nop Commerce supports real time shipping and how to implement. I was looking at one of our other Nop Commerce stores and did not find settings for real time shipping. We are also currently using Cybersource as our payment processor, do you have support for this as well.

Thanks
13 yıl önce
Pdesignz wrote:
I am looking to make the move from AspDotNet Storefront to Nop Commerce. I currently have an online store and having an issue with international orders, upon checkout customers are getting page cannot be displayed, I talked to their suppoet and to fix I need to upgrade to latest version, which will cost more than $695.00. Currently I am using real time shipping and using USPS as our shipping carrier. I would like to see if Nop Commerce supports real time shipping and how to implement. I was looking at one of our other Nop Commerce stores and did not find settings for real time shipping. We are also currently using Cybersource as our payment processor, do you have support for this as well.

Thanks

Do you need "Rates" for USPS or printable labels?

If so, I'm building a 'Stamps.com' mod that will allow this, I hope to release it for version 2.0,

I would just USPS web-tools for 'rates', but you can't print "paid" postage without using a 3rd party provider like Endicia or Stamps.com
13 yıl önce
We are looking for rates. currently what happens when using live rates is it pulls shipping rates and type of shipping via USPS and rates change according to the geographic location of the user. If we would be able to print a USPS shipping label as well, this would really be a great feature. I am looking to start conversion from AspDotNet Storefront to Nop Commerce soon, would be great if you could let me know when available. We are a non-profit and very limited on funds and do not have the $695 they are saying they need for us to upgrade to latest version and fix this on their product that they discontinued and will not support or help fix the issue. So we paid all the $$ for a product that they won't help fix to a working version, this is very disturbing and am not willing to pay as who know's if they would do this again on another of their products. I have been getting good responses from Nop forums and have been happy using the software, so I think making the conversion would be a good fit.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.