Not able to open .sln file - older version

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 yıl önce
Hi,

I am new to NOPCommerce, its good & robust n I am willing to open a .sln file into my Visual Studio 2008 but getting an error "YOU CAN OPEN THIS FILE AS IT HAS BEEN DEVELOPED IN OLDER VERSION...!!"

Could anyone please help & brief, what version of Visual Studio should I install to get this done? or what version of NOPCommerce would support my existing Visual Studio 2008???

Awaiting...going crazy...

Thank you,
Chaitanya
13 yıl önce
NopCommerce version 1.60 and earlier can be opened with Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Web Developer 2008 Express (you will also need .Net 3.5 SP1).

NopCommerce versions 1.70, 1.80, and 1.90 require Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Web Developer 2010 Express.

See the Release archives on the download page for older versions of NopCommerce.

13 yıl önce
Many thanks dear...
13 yıl önce
Hello There,

I tried opening 1.6 version but again i received an error stating - ".csproj" file is not supported in this version kindly use the version which is compatible...

Awaiting response.

Thank you,
Chaitanya
13 yıl önce
I've never experienced this error, but nopCommerce 1.60 (source version) can be opened with Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition.

A quick search of the error found the following on msdn:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/vstsstart/thread/660f992e-96d9-43ef-9f50-0e4e09f10ed4/

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.