Best system configuration for nopCommerce Development

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 yıl önce
Hi nopCommerce Team and Community,

Can anyone share what is the best configuration of window system for work with nopCommerce project.

Sometimes I opened 2-3 nopCommerce solution in Visual studio and system going to be slow even I've SSD, 12 GB RAM and i5 4th Generation processor. It's horrible :(

It would be good if anyone suggest best configuration so I can update my system.
Thanks
2 yıl önce
SSD is key
i7 is better (at least 4 cores)
16 GB is better

After you've rebuilt the entire solution once, if you right-click the solution, and select the 'Configuration properties' tab (on the left), you can uncheck Build for all the projects you know don't need to be recompiled (e.g. plugins you're not working on, Nop libraries, framework etc.).  It will save a little time.  ~20+ seconds is about normal for me to run/debug before the browser page loads.

Sometimes if I'm just debugging my plugin's Razor/cshtml files, I'll open the 'runtime' copy of the .cshtml file in the \Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\My.Plugin\Views folder and make edits there, and then refresh the browser page.   When done, I'll copy/paste the source from there back to the project folder file.
2 yıl önce
JhonS99 wrote:
Hi nopCommerce Team and Community,

Can anyone share what is the best configuration of window system for work with nopCommerce project.

Sometimes I opened 2-3 nopCommerce solution in Visual studio and system going to be slow even I've SSD, 12 GB RAM and i5 4th Generation processor. It's horrible :(

It would be good if anyone suggest best configuration so I can update my system.
Thanks

HI,
In yuor case(2-3 nopCommerce solution in Visual studio), I'm using and I'd recommend next approach VM Virtualbox(8Gb 500Gb, 2 Cores(it depends on the model of your processor, Windows 10) and U'll get at least 10 times faster ;).
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.