Order confirmation emails with PDF not send

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 yıl önce
Hello,

I have configured my nopCommerce 4.40.4 store and had everything working as expected but was missing the Invoice in the emails to the customer.
When I added the PDF-invoice to some of the automated send emails like "payment complete", the emails that have a PDF in it return with an error :
smtp;554 5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host

I was not able to find the source of this error so I tried to send emails through Office365 and MailerSend but with services I can not get them to send the emails. Testing from the Email configuration screen always throws an error. For Office 365 it could be due to the two factor authentication I have enabled and also tried the Office365 Exchange Connector, but no result.
Using MailerSend is giving a sort of equal response and can not connect to the server.
I already read several older posts on this forum about Office 365 and other email-send issues, but that has not resolved my issue.

Has anyone run into these issues also and how did you resolve it?
2 yıl önce
Did you turn on the Setting in
Order Settings > Pdf invoice
- Attach PDF invoice ("order placed" email)
- Attach PDF invoice ("order paid" email)
- Attach PDF invoice ("order completed" email)
2 yıl önce
Hi Andrew,

Yes, when I turned on the settings to attach the pdf’s to the email the emails with pdf attached are getting stuck in the queue
2 yıl önce
Check your email account credentials are working fine or not?
Also check by trigger Send Emails task scheduler.
2 yıl önce
RE: "... getting stuck in the queue"
Check the system log for any error messages.
2 yıl önce
Just an update on this. I resolved the issue. It seemed that the hosting provider of my VPS had a tiny little option checkbox in their dashboard outside of the firewall settings to open up outgoing mail ports.  🤦🏻‍♂️
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.